Get £500 of Waitrose Vouchers here by sharing Waitrose Feedback
Excited to win free Waitrose Vouchers?
Check Terms & Conditions* below, take Waitrose Survey and Get Waitrose Vouchers
Waitrose Have Your Say
Waitrose Have Your Say is a feedback or customer satisfaction survey portal introduced by the Waitrose Supermarket Chain.
www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com is the Waitrose Survey portal which allows the customers to share their feedback.
Waitrose Feedback Survey portal which allows the customers and visitors from the store to express their thoughts, experience, and satisfaction with store and shopping.
Sharing Waitrose Feedback gives a chance to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers through entering the Waitrose Prize Draw for free.
Each & every Waitrose Survey participant can win Waitrose Vouchers worth £500. Waitrose announces One prize draw winner every month.
All the survey participants who accomplish the online survey can get a chance to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis Vouchers. Well, it is necessary to perform the survey instructions and satisfy the terms & conditions as given below to get an entry in the Waitrose Prize Draw.
The Purpose of Waitrose Survey———-
The main purpose of taking this survey to get an idea about how comfortable customers are at the Waitrose stores. Through the survey portal, the users from the store can share their satisfaction and experience at the store.
The survey allows the store chain to get an idea about customer satisfaction and guest experience by interrogating some questions. The store tries to make it comfortable with the customers accordingly the feedback you provide. The participants interested in sharing their feedback are always suggested to share loyal and honest feedback with the store.
Waitrose Prize Draw Terms & Conditions*
Requirements to enter the Waitrose Feedback Survey
- The Waitrose store visit receipt.
- A device like mobile, computer or tab with an internet connection.
- Ability to understand and answer in the English language.
Terms & Conditions to win the Waitrose Vouchers
- No requirements for making a purchase to enter the prize draw.
- Prize draws are only open to the participants who are the legal resident of the British Isles.
- A participant must be aged 18 years or over to share the feedback or enter the prize draw.
- It is necessary to perform the survey successfully to enter the prize draw online.
- Employees of the John Lewis Partnership, Maru/eDR, any associated company, their agents, immediate families, anyone entitled to Partner benefits, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible for entry into any prize draw.
- Each monthly prize draw covers a period of one calendar month, starting from the 1st of each month and finishing on the last day of the month.
- A winner has to accept the prize as offered and is not eligible to redeem or exchange the vouchers for the cash or any other alternative.
- Void where restricted/prohibited by the law.
How to win £500 Waitrose Vouchers @
The survey participants do not require to have any kind of visit receipt to share the feedback or enter the Waitrose Prize Draw. Follow the simple instructions and steps given below to share Waitrose Feedback and enter the prize draw.
Visit Waitrose Have Your Say survey portal at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
You will be able to see the Waitrose Survey Prize Draw notification on the same page. Select your age scale if you are below or above 18.
Select the store location you have visited and then enter the date, time of your visit to the store.
Select the departments of the store you’ve visited and What was your main reason for visiting the branch?
Now, you will be on the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey main page where you have to answer and rate the following issues discussed there. You have to choose the proper option to answer those questions.
- Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied were you with your experience at the store?
- Based on your visit, how likely would you be to recommend Waitrose to friends and family?
- Is there anything that we could have done better to improve your experience?
- Quality of service provided by the Partners in branch
- Availability of the products that you wanted to buy
- Speed and ease of getting through the checkouts
- The behavior of the staff members at the store
- Now, select the payment method and approx. money that you spend at the store.
- How strongly do you agree or disagree that Waitrose is a good value for money?
- Answer a few more questions related to your visit by choosing an appropriate option and complete the feedback part of the survey.
Select your age and gender and you would be asked on the next page, “Please tick this box if you would like to be included in the monthly prize draw.”
Enter your contact number or just an Email and submit your feedback survey.
Once you accomplish the survey you will get an automatic entry in the Waitrose Prize Draw if you have selected an option available to enter the prize draw. Now, you just have to wait for the announcements of the prize draw winner and cross your fingers until then.
Waitrose Feedback Survey Tips & Final Words
- Make sure you are providing the contact details correctly wherever required. Also, check the Waitrose Prize Draw winners whenever the Waitrose store chain announces the winners. Who Knows, if you might be the next lucky winner!
- We always suggest our readers and users take care of their visit receipts whenever they visit the stores, restaurants, shops, pharmacies, malls etc. Bring the visit receipt to us here at our survey website anthonysrestaurant.co.uk and get free gifts, free food, gift cards, vouchers, discount coupons, cash prizes etc.
- I hope I helped you here to take an online Waitrose Have Your Say Survey at an official website at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com and win Waitrose Vouchers. If you have any troubles in sharing the Waitrose Feedback or entering the Waitrose Prize Draw then comment below and get online help from us instantly.