Take Foot Locker Customer Survey
The Foot Locker survey: Have you visited the Foot Locker store in the past and you’re looking for a great deal, here’s a good new information. You will win a discount coupon by spending 5 minutes on the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
Here’s how to submit your feedback in order to win your Foot Locker Survey Award. Additionally, you can find more information about what are the Foot Locker Survey rules, specific steps, and official survey websites.
Purpose of the Foot Locker Survey
The feedback you give via your Foot Locker survey enable the company to further develop their products and offerings. This is why it’s important to conduct a feedback survey.
So, Foot Locker wishes to invite all of its customers to participate by taking part in this survey.
Additionally, they appreciate your time and effort to complete this Foot Locker feedback survey. This is why they award Foot Locker coupons to customers who complete survey Foot Locker survey successfully. Once the survey is completed, each participant will receive an foot Locker coupon.
Certain Foot Locker products do not be eligible for cuts. It is usually noted with red marks on the website for Foot Locker. Cards from Foot Locker can’t be used to purchase Cards from Foot Locker. They are not able to be used for purchasing Foot Locker cards.
Foot Locker coupon code can be noted on the receipt and then taken with you to the Foot Locker store the next time you want to get your discount.
- Take Talk to Brewers Fayre Survey
- McdFoodForThoughts Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Take Talktobootspharmacy iPad Mini 4 Prize Draw Survey
- Dune London Feedback Survey
- Write a John Lewis Feedback
Foot Locker Feedback Survey Reward
After completing the Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu, you will receive the Foot Locker Promo code. Input this code in your Foot Locker Coupon and carry it to Foot Locker Stores for EUR10.00/PS7.50 discount at the time of your next visit.
Note: Certain Foot Locker products do not make it cut-worthy. It is usually listed as red in the store’s page at Foot Locker. The reward for this survey is subject to change at anytime.
The amount you receive as your “Survey Reward” is based on the receipt you have received. Be sure to read the information on the receipt.
Foot Locker Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- Participants should possess an buy invoice at any one of the Foot Locker stores.
- To be eligible to take part in the survey it is necessary to be a legally person living in Sweden, Norway, Austria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Belgium, Italy, Spain, France as well as Denmark.
- You must be at least 18 years old older in order to take part at the foot locker EU survey.
- A mobile or laptop with an internet connection that is reliable is required for the survey.
- You must successfully complete your Foot Locker survey successfully within 14 days of the purchase in order to obtain your validation number.
- This validation code enables you receive an EUR10.00/PS7.50 discounted price on one shoe, a item of clothing, an accessory item or any combination of these three items.
- The minimum value for the purchase must not exceed EUR50 (PS35) to be eligible for the discount for the next purchase.
- The validation code can be used in any Foot Locker/Locker stores, except Foot Locker Outlet stores.
- This Foot Locker coupon code is valid for seven days from the purchase date. It is valid until an expiration date of six months..
- One validation code is available for only one purchase.
- The rebate is not exchangeable in cash.
- The discount isn’t valid in conjunction with other offers or offers that are multiple.
- You are not able to redeem this discount through www.footlocker.eu.
- The discount coupon is not used to purchase gift cards.
- For more information on the rules go here.
Quicksteps to Get a Foot Locker €10.00/£7.50 Discount Coupon
- Go to footlockersurvey.eu for the Guest Survey website.
- Enter your store’s number or transaction number. Also, enter the date and date and time during your time from the receipt of sale.
- You can rate your overall satisfaction in accordance with your impression of your last visit.
- Respond to all inquiries from satisfied to unsatisfied on an honest basis.
- Complete the survey and upon your next visit at the Foot Locker you will receive an discount coupon to save your money.
Step by Step Instructions to Participate in the Foot Locker Survey
1. Visit the official website Foot Locker EU Client Satisfaction Survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
2. For the next step choose your preferred language.
3. Enter your five-digit shop code and then click the “Next” button.
4. Now, submit the transaction number, visit date, and time as printed on your purchase receipt.
5. Evaluate your experience at the store and provide your satisfaction on a scale of one to five.
6. Honestly, respond to all the questions related to your shopping in the store.
7. Enter the gender and age group; also, you can skip it if you want to.
8. Finally, finish the survey and get your free validation code.
9. Write your receipt with the validation code and redeem it on your next visit to the Foot Locker shop.
- It is important to keep all invoices and sales receipts you’ve received from shopping. Since these receipts can be a great way to earn reward points.
- If you found any problems while filling the Foot Locker survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu, make us know in the comment section and get assistance from us here at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Additionally, all Foot Locker customer can write opinions about their service employees, their service, and many other aspects.
All About Foot Locker
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is a shoe and sportswear retailer. The headquarters is, based in Midtown Manhattan, NY.
The store was first established in 1974, and 14 years after, it was established as an independent entity. It has 3,921 Foot Locker shops in total and they are not just within the United States but worldwide.
In Canada as well as across the Asia Pacific, and Europe they are available. A few of them are located in Canada, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific. UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
Foot Locker Contact Information
E-mail at: help.footlocker.eu/hc/en-gb/requests/new
International Customers: 715-261-9708
Chat Live Page help.footlocker.euLive Chat Page: help.footlocker.eu
Mail Address:Foot Locker Europe.com B.V.,
Ir. DS. Tuijnmanweg 3-5,
4131 PN Vianen, The Netherlands,
KvK Utrecht no. 30181126.
This Foot Locker Survey is a perfect way for your ideas and issues to be communicated. You will get a discount code for your next purchase if you have successfully completed the Foot Locker feedback survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu.
Additionally, share this on social media as well as the Use the What’s App to your friends who may be able to help in this.
Take Foot Locker Customer Survey also sarch
|footlocker live chat|
|foot locker customer service number|
|foot locker customer service email|
|foot locker uk|
|foot locker customer service hours|
Take Foot Locker Customer Survey FAQS
How many questions should a customer satisfaction survey have?
Limit customer satisfaction surveys to five questions. They don’t complain if they take too long. People give up and stop caring about the customer. You never know what their feelings are and whether they are at risk. “If you ask more than five questions, it is probably too many.
What are high impact questions?
High impact questions require you to demonstrate business/commercial acumen (industry knowledge) and your ability to ask challenging questions.
What is a qualitative survey question?
What are qualitative survey questions? Qualitative questions collect data that is difficult to quantify such as attitudes, behaviors, and challenges. These questions are used to help guide the questions in interviews.
What are scale questions?
Scale/rank questions can be used to ask respondents if they agree or disagree with certain statements. It can also be used to rate items on a scale or rank items by importance.